JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP!® FAMILY!

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator can benefit you!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue Launch

I will be holding a Mini Launch at my place on Saturday 10th April at 2pm.

There will be a make and take, lucky door prize and afternoon tea.

I will have some cards made up for you to look at and you will get to use some of the fantastic new products.

You will also get your own copy of the Mini to take home with you.

Bookings are essential so please let me know if you and your friends can make it.

I look forward to seeing you then.

1 comment:

Craftybird-Cindy said...

We both had a great day on Saturday Kerryl, thanks!!

I just have to decide what I want from the catelogue. I want I all but have to make a decision...