JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP!® FAMILY!

Whether for business or pleasure, contact me today to learn how becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator can benefit you!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Camp Cypress


This weekend I am off to Camp Cypress which is run by the lovely Alana Galagher from Wee Waa. It is held at Baradine and I will be teaching a class while I am there. The rest of the time I will be relaxing and maybe doing a little scrapbooking and cardmaking.


Above is a photo of the toolkit box and tool card that I will be teaching.

2 comments:

Alana Galagher said...

Yay - I found your blog!

Thanks for coming to Camp Cypress to teach this class - it was great :-)

Felicity said...

Hi Kerryl,
I am totally in love with this card and tool bag, you are soooo clever. You see my dad is a builder and I would love to make one of these for him, would you have a tutorial or some instructions please? Dont mind paying either :)
Thanks
Flick